It is Topcamp’s strong will to give all our guests joyful experiences and contribute to happiness and fond memories, but we have also always been concerned with safeguarding our guests' privacy and taking good care of all information shared. You as a guest and customer can feel assured that your information is safe with us, it will only be used to provide you with nice offers from us - and will never be shared with other than practically necessary third parties such as for instance credit card companies for payment. We have tried to make this presentation of our privacy rules as simple and easy to understand as we can. If something seems unclear, we would like to be noticeif you have questions.
Hallingdal Feriepark, Bogstad Camping Oslo, Ekeberg Camping and Mjøsa Ferie & fritidssenter are all part of Topcamp. Topcamp is an ambitious and fast growing camping brand, Norwegian org no. 996 873 307. When we hereinafter in this text say Topcamp, we, our or us, apply to all the places in Topcamp.
1. What kind of information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us, order or receive market updates via email. We also collect information when you participate in customer surveys and provide feedback. Information on the use of the website is collected using cookies / cookies and tracking pixels.
• Create an account or place an order: To register an account with us, or to place an order, enter your full name, contact information with address and country of residence. This information is processed to keep the account up to date, deliver our products in the best possible way, create invoice and handle any returns or warranty claims. Once the purpose of the processing of personal data is reached, the information is no longer required. If part of the information is included in the accounting data, it is stored for 10 years based on the Norwegian Accounting Act.
• Customer loyalty program: When you become a member of our customer program, we register your personal information related to your membership. The purpose of the registration is to be able to deliver a service to you. For customer loyalty programs and through our app (under development) we will also collect data about you if you let us through Bluetooth beacons, or geofencing, participate in promotions, competitions, and customer surveys. We will store your personal information as long as you are a member of our customer program or until you have been inactive for 24 months.
• Market Updates: If you have accepted to receive promotional updates from us, we will store the email address based on your consent to this purpose until you choose to terminate this type of marketing communication. After a count, we will keep your contact information for another 3 months for possible troubleshooting.
• Site Monitoring: We monitor activity on our site to identify errors, improve user experience, and prevent fraud. Data processed for a period of 12 months is anonymous.
• Customer Reviews: Contact information is shared with third parties only for quality research and customer reviews are only handled for our legitimate interest for this purpose and are not shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
• Contacting Us and Customer Service: When in contact with our customer service staff, we process the personal data that you share with us for up to 12 months, only customer service purposes or our legitimate interest in providing and maintaining good service. The information is not shared with third parties unless this is part of the delivery and customer service and never for third party marketing purposes.
In order to provide customer loyalty program services, we can share information with a partner in this area, only for this purpose.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We collect information about you to handle your order, manage your account, and provide you with the best possible experience during your stay with us, and if you agree, we will send you email with information about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the site to customize visits to our site for a better user experience. If you agree, we will send your personal information to Topcamp's central chain office so that Topcamp can offer you its products and services. Topcamp does not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the Topcamp Group. When processing your order, we may send information to, and also use, information from credit card companies, acquirers of card payments and companies that fight fraud.
We want to send you information about products, services and offers from us and other companies in our business group that may be of interest to you. If you have agreed to receive marketing from us, you can opt out of our marketing communication at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here or use opt-out link included in all of our mailings.
Topcamp does not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the Topamp Group.
5. Access to information and correction of data
In order to access your personal information, request correction of errors in your stored personal data, oppose your participation in marketing or withdraw your consent to use your personal data, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a copy of an identity document. If any of the information is wrong, let us know and we will correct it.
If your request is about updating contact information or requesting your stay, please contact our customer service for quick and easy service.
6. Cookies and Tracking
We share information about the use of your site with our trusted partners / tools in tracking, social media, advertising and analysis. This includes tracking tools for analysis tools like Google Analytics / Tag Manager and Facebook. Data from these pixels is used in advertising in, among other things, Google's search and display network, as well as Facebook.
Cookies for Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels are available on all pages of the Topcamp website. Using this track we can see how many times a single user has visited the website, which pages one visits, geographical location based on IP address, time of day, date, which campaigns / channels are used and the use of keywords, etc. Furthermore, we can see if users have completed site conversions. This includes, for example: transactions / reservations, registering the newsletter, and clicking on conversion points such as phone numbers, email addresses, and social media links.
Cookies are also used as the basis for new marketing activities such as retargeting. Reproduction of ads is used on Facebook and in Google Search and Display Network. We do not share personal information for marketing purposes with third parties outside Topcamp.
Cookies are text files that are located on your computer to collect standard information about Internet log and visitor behavior. This information is used to track the visitor's use of the site and to collect statistical activity reports on the site. For more information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can choose that your browser does not accept cookies. The above sites tell you how to delete cookies from your browser.
NB! In some cases, rejection of cookies means that our web pages are not fully functional.
7. Other Websites and Services
Changes in the form of new connections or functions will be described below.
9. How to contact us
Topcamp Data Privacy Office: Lars Hagen
Hallingdal Feriepark Eiendom AS
Bygdøy Allé 2